In the Naruto Shippuden series, Itachi gives Naruto the crow containing Shisui Uchiha’s Sharingan in episode 298 titled “Contact! Naruto vs. Itachi.”
During the Fourth Great Ninja War arc, Itachi Uchiha is resurrected by Kabuto Yakushi using the Reanimation Jutsu.
He, along with Nagato, is sent to confront Naruto Uzumaki and Killer Bee. Itachi, however, breaks free from Kabuto’s control and decides to help Naruto achieve his goals.
This Sharingan has a powerful Genjutsu called Kotoamatsukami, which can subtly manipulate a person’s thoughts and actions.
Itachi Uchiha, a former rogue ninja from Konohagakure, planned for the crow with Shisui’s Sharingan to be used against his younger brother, Sasuke, should he ever decide to harm the Leaf Village.
However, after realizing that Naruto is the one who can save Sasuke from darkness, Itachi entrusts Naruto with the responsibility of protecting the village by giving him the powerful Kotoamatsuk.
5 Aspects About Itachi Giving Naruto The Crow
|Episode Title||Sasuke’s Ninja Way|
|Overview||Itachi gives Naruto the Crow in this episode to prepare for an emergency against Sasuke, embedding Shisui’s Mangekyou Sharingan in it.|
Five Facts About: Itachi Giving Naruto The Crow
Itachi Ultimate Sacrifice
Itachi uchiha is a beloved character in the anime series naruto. From his debut in the anime, he stood out as a complex villain, driven by his loyalty to his clan and his village.
But as the story progressed, fans witnessed itachi’s selfless nature, which culminated in his ultimate sacrifice.
One of the most poignant moments in the series is when itachi gave naruto the crow, which would change the trajectory of naruto’s life forever. In this section, we will explore this defining moment in detail.
Setting The Stage: Brief Summary Of Itachi Character Development Leading Up To His Ultimate Sacrifice
Itachi was a genius ninja who was part of the uchiha clan, one of the most powerful clans in the hidden leaf village.
Itachi achieved the rank of anbu captain at a young age, and his power and intelligence earned him recognition from all corners.
But after the third hokage’s death, itachi killed all the members of his clan except for his younger brother, sasuke. It was later revealed that he was forced to do so by his superiors to prevent a coup in the village.
As the story progresses, fans witness itachi’s selflessness and sacrifice. In the end, itachi gave his life to protect the leaf village and sasuke, and his ultimate sacrifice made him a tragic hero in the eyes of many.
The Scene: Description Of The Moment When Itachi Gives Naruto The Crow
In episode 298 of naruto shippuden, itachi gives naruto a crow with his own mangekyou sharingan implanted.
The scene takes place while naruto is fighting against kabuto. Naruto was struggling against kabuto’s sage mode, and itachi appeared to lend him a hand.
As soon as itachi gave the crow to naruto, he disappeared without any explanation.
The crow contained a powerful genjutsu that allowed itachi to implant a post-mortem message to sasuke, telling him to sever his bond with orochimaru and seek help from naruto in defeating madara.
Impact Of The Crow: Explanation Of How The Crow Influences Naruto Future Decisions
Itachi’s gift to naruto had far-reaching consequences that would shape the course of the story.
Here are the key points:
- Naruto was able to defeat kabuto with the help of the genjutsu implanted by itachi in the crow.
- Sasuke listened to itachi’s message, which eventually led to him leaving orochimaru and joining forces with naruto to fight against madara.
- This crow highlighted the importance of bonds between ninja, and it ultimately changed sasuke’s perception of naruto and the leaf village.
Itachi’s ultimate sacrifice was one of the most defining moments of the naruto series. His gift to naruto, a crow containing his own power, left a powerful impact on the story, and it will remain a legendary moment for fans of the series for years to come.
Itachi Plan Unfolds
Itachi giving naruto the crow happened in episode 452 of naruto shippuden. This scene is the result of itachi’s plan that he carefully crafted.
Itachi intended to entrust naruto with a crow that contained shisui’s ocular jutsu that he implanted on himself.
However, the crow’s true motive was to stop sasuke from using his mangekyo sharingan on those he loves, thereby avoiding the same fate he endured.
Revealing The Truth: Itachi Intentions Behind The Crow And His Secret Plan For Sasuke
Itachi’s plan revolved around his brother sasuke and the uchiha clan. He desperately did not want his brother to live the same life of revenge he chose.
Thus, he planned his death to reveal the spy in akatsuki and to leave behind a crow that would suppress sasuke’s sharingan in time of need.
His plans relied on one person, naruto, who he believed was the only one who could save sasuke from himself.
- Itachi planned his death to protect sasuke and the village from a menacing coup.
- Itachi had a spy in akatsuki that no one knew about.
- The crow implanted on naruto was meant to suppress sasuke’s sharingan in case he loses himself in hatred.
The Road To Redemption: Itachi Final Act Of Heroism And The Impact On The Narutoverse
Itachi’s purpose in life was to protect his village and his younger brother. Everything he did was for sasuke’s well-being.
His final act of leaving behind the crow on naruto showed the level of devotion he had for his younger brother.
Itachi’s character development is epic and his last act of heroism showed how he redeemed himself and gained the admiration of the narutoverse. His will to sacrifice his life for his village and his family’s safety shines throughout the series.
- Itachi’s selflessness shows through his plan and final act.
- Naruto and sasuke acknowledged itachi’s true heroism.
- Itachi’s actions set an example of ultimate sacrifice for all of the other characters to follow.
Fans’ Reactions: Response Of The Viewers To Itachi Motives And Actions
Fans were left baffled when itachi gave naruto the crow. Some may have thought of it as an unnecessary plot device.
However, it all became clear as itachi’s plan unfolded in the coming episodes. Fans were shocked when they found out that itachi wasn’t a villain after all, but a hero who sacrificed everything for his village and his family.
- Fans were initially confused about itachi’s plan.
- Fans were shocked to find out itachi’s true character and motives.
- Itachi became a fan-favorite in the narutoverse.
The Significance Of The Crow
Itachi giving naruto the crow was a key moment in naruto’s journey. Not only did it reveal some important truths, but it also had wider implications for the rest of the naruto universe.
Symbolism Of The Crow:
- The crow represents multiple themes throughout naruto, such as loyalty, betrayal, and sacrifice.
- It also symbolizes guidance and hope. The crow helped naruto find his way and gave him a sense of purpose throughout his journey.
- The crow is a physical reminder of itachi’s legacy and his hopes for naruto.
- Through the crow, itachi was able to reveal some crucial information to naruto that contributed to his growth as a character.
- Naruto learned to appreciate the weight of responsibility and the importance of sacrifice, particularly through itachi’s story.
- The information naruto received from the crow also gave him a clearer understanding of his role in the world and his responsibilities as a ninja.
- Overall, the crow played a significant role in naruto’s growth and contributed to his eventual role as hokage.
- The crow’s impact stretches far beyond naruto’s journey. It has influenced subsequent generations of ninja in the naruto universe.
- The crow symbolizes the importance of guidance and mentorship in the world of ninja. Many characters in naruto have sought guidance from their elders, much like naruto did from itachi.
- By passing down the crow to naruto, itachi was able to extend his legacy and continue to guide and inspire others, even after his death.
The significance of the crow in naruto cannot be overstated. It played a vital role in driving the story forward and contributed to the growth and development of key characters.
Its symbolism has resonated with readers and viewers alike, and it continues to inspire new generations of ninja in the naruto universe.
The Episode: A Closer Look
Itachi and naruto have an interesting history, and one of the most memorable moments between them is when itachi gave a crow to naruto, which would help him find sasuke.
Let’s take a closer look at the episode and the events leading up to and following itachi’s sacrifice.
Recap Of The Episode:
- Itachi passes away in naruto’s arms, and moments later, he gives naruto a crow.
- This crow is meant to guide naruto to sasuke, as he is about to leave the hidden leaf village.
- Naruto sets off to find sasuke, accompanied by jiraiya.
- Jiraiya summoned gamatatsu, the son of the toad boss, gamabunta, to act as a transportation technique.
Detailed Rundown Of The Events Leading Up To And Following Itachi Sacrifice And The Moment He Gives Naruto The Crow:
- Itachi, having been controlled by the leaf’s elders, was ordered to destroy his own clan.
- Itachi spared sasuke’s life and was always watching over him, even while working for the village’s enemy akatsuki.
- Itachi’s ultimate sacrifice was to fight sasuke to the death, in order to save him from akatsuki’s plan to use him as a vessel for the forbidden jutsu, the eternal tsukyomi.
- After his death, itachi’s spirit is able to pass on helpful information to sasuke and naruto.
- Throughout the entire series, itachi is portrayed as a character who has repeatedly done wrong things, with horrific consequences. However, when he sacrifices himself to save sasuke from the very organization that he rebelled against, he proves his loyalty and love for his younger brother.
- Giving the crow to naruto was itachi’s way of helping sasuke and ensuring that naruto would also try to help, which shows itachi’s foresight and understanding of naruto’s character.
- At the beginning of the series, naruto dislikes sasuke – as his rival – but he later comes to understand sasuke’s motivations and wants to protect him.
- By taking up itachi’s challenge to rescue sasuke, naruto proves how dedicated he is to saving his friend.
- Naruto is able to overcome his own limits and learns much about sasuke’s past while on his journey, showing his empathy and compassion for his friend.
Overall, this episode is an important turning point in the naruto series, which shows how powerful the bonds between characters can be, and how much someone is willing to sacrifice for their loved ones.
The moment when itachi gives naruto the crow, and naruto takes it to heart is a beautiful example of how selfless people in the series can be.
Itachi: Remembering A Legend
Legacy Of Itachi: Reflection On How Itachi Character Has Resonated With Viewers Over The Years
Itachi uchiha, one of the most enigmatic and complex characters in the world of anime, left an indelible mark on viewers with his gripping storyline and unique personality.
Here are the key points about itachi’s legacy:
- Itachi was a pivotal character in the naruto storyline who underwent a transformation from a villain to a hero, due to his self-sacrificial motives and love for his brother sasuke.
- Itachi’s backstory revealed that his involvement in the massacre of the uchiha clan was driven by his sense of duty to protect the village and his brother.
- Itachi’s calm and stoic demeanor, along with his mysterious persona, made him a fan favorite, and his popularity continues to this day, despite his story arc’s end several years ago.
- Itachi’s complexity and depth as a character exemplify the power of storytelling in anime, and his influence is still evident in modern anime and manga.
Itachi Lasting Impact: The Influence Of Itachi On The Narutoverse And Wider Anime Culture
Itachi’s impact on the narutoverse extends beyond his character development, as he helped shape the narrative of the entire series.
Listed below are the hallmarks of itachi’s contribution to the anime world:
- Itachi’s legacy continued through his skills, such as his signature technique, the “sharingan,” which inspired awe in viewers.
- Itachi played a significant part in sasuke’s character arc, and their emotional journey helped create one of the most iconic rivalries in anime history.
- Itachi’s themes of sacrifice, loyalty, and redemption resonated with viewers and writers alike, and many anime series have since incorporated similar motifs.
- Itachi’s influence is felt outside the narutoverse, as his character became an archetype for anime characters who aren’t entirely evil or good.
Honoring Itachi Memory: Fans’ Tributes To The Character And The Enduring Popularity Of Itachi Merchandise
Itachi’s character continues to inspire fans, who honor his memory in various ways:
- Fans around the world pay tribute to itachi by creating fan art, cosplay, and fanfiction.
- The character’s popularity is evident in the vast array of itachi merchandise available for purchase, from action figures to clothing.
- Itachi has a fandom that transcends anime and has become a cultural icon in many countries.
- Itachi’s message of redemption and love has inspired many people and will continue to do so in the years to come.
Itachi uchiha’s character will be remembered and admired for years to come, as he engendered a new style of character portrayal in anime.
His impact on the narutoverse and wider anime culture is significant, and his legacy continues to influence anime writers and fans globally.
The popularity of itachi merchandise and tributes to his character highlight his impact on fans and show that his influence will not wane anytime soon.
FAQ For What Episode Does Itachi Give Naruto The Crow
When Does Itachi Give Naruto The Crow?
Itachi gives naruto the crow in episode 401.
Why Does Itachi Give Naruto The Crow?
Itachi gives naruto the crow to aid him in the fourth great ninja war.
What Is The Significance Of The Crow?
The crow is a symbol of hope and power for naruto in the war.
How Does Naruto Use The Crow?
Naruto uses the crow to summon itachi’s power and fight against kabuto.
What Are Some Other Powers Of The Crow?
The crow has the power to erase the edo tensei technique and release the warriors from the binds of kabuto.
Ultimately, itachi’s character arc in naruto is complex and intriguing, leaving many viewers curious about his actions and motives.
The scene in which he gifts naruto the crow is a pivotal moment, as it serves as a catalyst for understanding the true depth of his sacrifice.
This moment highlights the importance of second chances and forgiveness, as itachi used the crow to amend his wrongful actions towards sasuke.
Additionally, the crow is a powerful symbol of the connection between characters and the effects of their choices on others.
Overall, this episode serves to deepen our understanding of itachi’s character and the intricate relationship he has with naruto and sasuke.
It is a must-watch for any fan of the show looking to gain more insight into these complex characters and their journeys.